Room IV Coffee and Dessert Review

Saturday 28 November 2015


If you follow me on Instagram you will all know I love coffee and visit cafe's regularly. I like to feel comfortable, relaxed and embraced with the scent of coffee.

I have recently been trying to visit independent coffee shops around my city and one that I have visited a few times now is Room IV. It has a very warm and relaxing ambiance and I wanted to share this little gem with you all.



Location

121 Evington Road, Leicester LE2 1QH


The mint tea which my friend had was served in a tea pot with a gorgeous gold tea cup and saucer. She found it kept the tea warm and allowed her to help herself to more than one cup. It also had a lovely flavour.



The last time I visited, I had a slice of chocolate cake and soy cinamon latte. I should note that the picture above shows chai latte as I was served the wrong drink, however, the member of staff changed this as soon as I made her aware and it was no hassell at all.

The chocolate cake was moist and definitely a chocolate lovers dream. The coffee latte had the strength I like as I must admit some coffee shops serve very weak lattes. I was very impressed as it wasn't sickly sweet even though it had some cinnamon syrup.



Previously, I had a soy cappuccino with a coffee and walnut cake. The cappuccino was just as good as the latte and the cake was the best coffee and walnut cake I have ever had!! It was soo light and delicious. I just haven't seen it there again since that day :(  

My niece ordered the hot chocolate and I cant remember what she thought of it. I have to admit, it did look pretty yummy, although I have never been into hot chocolate as I always think it doesn't taste as good it looks or smells.

Room IV only take cash so I do feel that this is a bit of an inconvenience when you have to go across the road to take cash out when its soo cold and grey outside.

Overall, I really like visiting room IV as they serve great coffee as well as a whole variety of other drinks and food. You can check out everything they have to offer on their website www.roomiv.co.uk.





No comments :

Post a Comment