Alpro Coconut Chocolate

Saturday 11 July 2015



I noticed this as I was picking up some lacto free milk. I use lacto free milk as I have IBS and as many IBS suffers will know, this can cause an intolerance to lactose as well as many other foods. Anyway I love coconut so I thought I would give this a go.

Firstly it doesn't have a strong coconut flavor so those of you who are not keen on coconut may still enjoy this. I have tried another brand of chocolate coconut milk and found the taste quite chalky, this however didn't have that chalky taste at all. I found the taste quite similar to a normal chocolate milk.

For those of you who are intolerant to dairy or just prefer an alternative you may want to give this a try. I would definitely re purchase this on my next grocery shop.




No comments :

Post a Comment